1600 Exposition Blvd
Northbound drivers to Sacramento can take either Interstate 5 or Highway 99. From I-5, take the Capital City Freeway East exit from Downtown Sacramento, follow the signs to Reno. The Cal Expo exit is just Northeast of the American River. Highway 99 becomes the Capital City Freeway just North of the 12th Avenue exit. Continue over the river to Cal Expo.
Southbound drivers to Sacramento can arrive via Interstate 5, Highway 99 or Highway 70. Highways 99 and 70 join I-5 just North of Sacramento. From I-5, take the I-80/Reno exit East and continue to the Capital City Freeway exit just past Watt Avenue. Continue toward downtown Sacramento until you reach the Cal Expo exit.
Eastbound travelers to Sacramento should take Interstate 80 to Sacramento, taking the Capital City Freeway exit in West Sacramento (following the signs to Lake Tahoe). Continue on Capital City Freeway, through downtown Sacramento and make the turnoff to Reno. The Cal Expo exit is just Northeast of the American River.
Westbound travelers can take Interstate 80 or Highway 50 to Sacramento. From I-80, take the Capital City Freeway exit to Downtown Sacramento just beyond Madison Avenue. Continue to the Cal Expo exit. From Highway 50, take the Reno turnoff just past Stockton Boulevard to the Cal Expo exit just Northeast of the river.
- Sacramento County Fair - May 23 2013 - 12:00
- Western States Horse Expo - Jun 6 2013 - 12:00
- Run to Rave - Jun 15 2013 - 07:00
- BloodSource Blood Drive - Jun 28 2013 - 12:00
- California State Fair Gala - Jun 28 2013 - 06:00
- Sacramento Independence Day Celebration - Jul 4 2013 - 06:00
- Cal Expo Horse Racing - Jul 12 2013 - 12:00
- California State Fair - Jul 12 2013 - 12:00